FROZEN BEEF FEET
- Feet are washed
- scalded, de-haired and have toe nails removed.
- Defect feet (damaged/bruised) are trimmed by band-saw cutting and packed as short feet 2,5 kg per piece
FROZEN BEEF TRIMMINGS
- Rich fat content
- High nutritional value, Longer preserve life, Hygienically packed
FROZEN BEEF LIVER
- Frozen beef liver in vacuum pack, Boneless, 3 pieces per box, packed in 16-18 kg box
- HALAL, very high quality.
- Freezing type: IQF.
FROZEN BEEF PIZZLE
- Packaging: Strong base, Corrugated box, Plastic inner liner
- Case Fill: 20 Kg Fixed weight
- Variable Weight: 0.36 kg per animal
- Use by dates: 730 days from production
- Pizzles are washed with cold water and then chilled over night. Remove all fat and red meat before packing.
FROZEN BEEF TONGUES
- Grey in colour
- They have a sizeable hypertrophy of fatty tissue.
- Tongue meat is slightly hard, firm, and covered with numerous warts
FROZEN BEEF TAILS
- well cleaned
- Weight range: 480-500 gm
- Average length: 33 cm
- Freezing type: blast freezing at -35C.
- Colour: natural
- Meat percentage: < 1%
- Water percentage: < 1%
FROZEN BEEF KIDNEYS
- Well defatted
- Young Bull also available
- Shocked / Blasted at: minus 35-40C.
- Storage at: minus 20 degrees Celsius.
- Temp during Transportation: minus 18C